Wednesday 13 June 2012

Every day is a good day.


It is a fact that every time and day is precious to everyone. But we sometimes lose sight of the importance of these times due to either being busy, or lazy. What makes us overlook each day's importance, and why?



If someone asks me, “what is of most importance in your life?” I will confidently answer, “it is to do my best on a given day”. But if they then say that everybody knows that that is what I'd say, I will give them this counter answer: “though everybody knows what is true, it is a matter of whether they keep in mind and practice”. But this is always difficult to do. Wouldn't you agree?

We are passing through today like other days. And now I am thinking of what I have done today, and whether or not I have really did my best for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment