Sunday 3 June 2012


Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses

There is one aspect within this topic that I would like to bring up. It is 'memory'. I say this because I am truly surprised by my memory at times. I sometimes remember things and talk to people about what I inadvertently did. This has caused some of them to call me 'the walking black box'.

However, this kind of remembrance is different to simply reciting something. I am good at memorising, but poor at reciting, so I am nervous whenever I have a presentation of some sort. Reciting needs memorisation more than understanding, so once I forget, I skip little parts of my presentation. It could not be worse than chatting.

In short, I think our memory is a double-edged sword, so my conclusion to this topic is 'how do we use and balance memorisation?'. That is entirely up to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment