Thursday 5 July 2012


Change of a thought

It has been over one month since I spent and enjoyed my last winter vacation. I took a break, met people, and we drank together. I knew I had work to do, but I did not want miss a thing or even a moment with my people. Because the thought that "this vacation is the last time in my life in Cape Town" hurried through my mind.

But all of a sudden, something came up from my mind: why do I think it is the last one? And, have I ever contemplated staying here for work? Then I realised that I had limited my way and cheated myself into believing that it is the end….like one should not do.

That is the moment I changed what I wanted into being something possible. Now I think I've really got work for myself. I will show you the result, but first, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment