Friday 13 July 2012


Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?

When it comes to crying, I think it has something to do with not only weakness and strength, but also men and women. When I saw people crying, it did not look happy or strong but I could feel most of them were stronger  than ever before.

I usually saw women crying. Sometimes it looks like a weapon for love, but I know most of their tears have something strong. They look like roly-polies thich never frustrate. For men, I do not usually show my tears to others in person because I believe men are not supposed to cry.

In short, crying is not a sign of weakness or strength. I would like to redefine crying as reloading - to be able to do so again. But do not abuse crying! There is a side-effect; if you smile while you are crying, there will be hair in your ass – Korean saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment