Friday 13 July 2012


A slight difference

We are afraid of failure and desperately want success. However, we sometimes experience failure as everything that we want to achieve ends up with no success. However, I think success and failure can be separate to a slight difference.

I deeply thought about how I accept a meaning of a slight difference between success and failure. It could be that I do my best in order to never regret anything. But one of the Japanese writers; Inamori Kazo said the difference between a successful and unsuccessful person is a thickness of paper. And the difference is opportunity and patience.

So, we should know who a real loser is to prevent being failed. A person who is supposed to fail is just an excuse to stop putting in effort when that person gets into a sticky situation. I just realise it as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment