Sunday 5 August 2012


I am...?

I am from South Korea, and thirty one years old, but I am still keeping my childhood ambitions - which can now be described as great passion. I am proud of myself in that I am one of the South Koreans who are staying a foreign country. I am thinking the same as my home country's destiny.

Korea does not have natural resources such as oil, gold, or diamonds. The only things they truly have is passion and diligence within life. A long time ago, the country was one of the poor countries which only received help from others. No one ever expected the current situation. Now everybody calls it the miracle of the River Han. The current features of the country are explained by diligence, patience, and dynamics.

I am hoping that we have a meeting 10 years later because I am being changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment