Friday 28 September 2012



Finally,



It just makes me laugh at the fact that I am graduating from CPUT. It seems a bit complicated to explain how I have been here and so soon. People say time flies like an arrow. Yeah, right. It is true.

Honestly speaking, all I can remember for my last three years while studying Multi-media is just driving to Bellville campus from town, staying up the whole night do assignments and catch up my colleagues. Now, I am very happy studying PR. The main problem that bothers me is understanding the language properly; However, I am improving thanks to this subject. I believe I can do what I need to and accomplish my goals at the end of this year.

It is not over until it is over; I will fasten my belt and be much eager to reach for my goals because I still have to make up for some subjects. Bye, see you later in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment