Sunday 2 September 2012


Conferences…in the world


Personally, I have participated in several conferences in Cape Town. Fortunately, all these conferences were related with media and the speakers were excellent. Not only the speakers but also audiences were very dedicated. But I was wondering a bit of how much I could develop myself with these conferences.

I just realised I was missing something whilst listening to the speakers. All speakers spoke professional on their area of interest and communicate or delivered their messages with ease to the people. I am not that professional yet. I felt all they presented was recent and I expected some of these presentations. They don’t know what might happen in the future. We don’t need to follow them, or focus so much in what they said. You are the one in the world. You can create own your strategy and implementation. They are just references like on our last pages in assignments.

I think we should feel that we are the last generations in this world. Each person has their own experiences and views.

No comments:

Post a Comment