Friday 28 September 2012


Why I have conversations?



I asked a couple of people this question before I analysed the topic. Everybody’s answer was interacting and getting good knowledge or excellent vocabulary. I am a bit different from them. My reasons for why I do have conversations are explained with these reasons.

First, it is for researching for a fast result called agreement. Conversation is not a battle. Some people fight each other on the web, which is named keyboard-warriors. It seems a knowledgeable battle but it is a waste of their time. Secondly, I have to survive in this country. No one can understand my mother tongue. When I go to shop to buy bread, groceries and provisions, I need to speak with them.

My reasons could look quite simple and monotonous, but that is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment