Wednesday 10 October 2012


If not now, then when?

Maybe, most people say like “it is time to do, otherwise you could regret later” about this topic. My idea is also not different from others. But a story of mine is living and breathing with me because I have been experiencing what I took action 4 years ago.

It is so difficult to make decision whether you do or not. Especially, if it has impact on your future or money, you could probably hesitate on your choice. But I would like to recommend “Just Do what you really want, otherwise you really regret. Time never turn around. Now I am studying at CPUT which I chose 4 years ago.

I am going to see the way what I chose 5 years ago whether it is better or worse. I think I will not regret at least because dices were already thrown and I am going to take responsibility about my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment