Friday 26 October 2012

Only bad things happen quickly.


When people think of this topic, people may set down it as murphy ‘law. Sometimes it is true that we cannot afford to face a series of bad things or occasions. So from time to time we collapse ourselves due to bad things. But I do not think I am.

Right! Right! Only bad things happen quickly. Maybe you think right that. So you think only good things happen slowly? I would like to say “No”. Because I think it has something to do with people’ consciousness. Maybe if someone says brand new is always good, do you agree with this? It is up to you.

I think you do not need to let stereotype things like this topic strike your brain. Bad things are just bad. Why don’t you let it go in your life and accept you saying like “Greatness is within”?

No comments:

Post a Comment