Wednesday 10 October 2012


What am I missing?

A couple of months ago, I read a Korean book; Decision-making of a winner. Actually, there is some of touching and encouraging stories in that book like other books. But that book was little bit a different for me.

While reading that book, what I felt was that I already know good and bad things to think or take action about decision making. However, I think the most important thing what I am missing is that I never follow those successfully proven instructions which can lead me where I so badly want. Every book about successful CEO or business covers their hardship and miracle. Especially, the most common things are “change” and “renovation”.

It is difficult to change our inertia which we have kept over 20 years. But I sometimes think safe incubators or cradle exist for break.

No comments:

Post a Comment